How it works
Unsure how it all works? We can help! Read on to demystify the process of booking your high tea with High Tea Delights from beginning to end!
Before making a booking
– Determine your date, approximate guest numbers, venue and budget.
1. View our gallery and determine your preferred high tea set.
2. Choose a High Tea Package.
3. Make an obligation-free high tea booking enquiry via our online booking form.
4. We will respond promptly with an initial quote, and how to transfer the holding deposit if you choose to go ahead. (EFT, Credit Card, Paypal)
5. Once the deposit is paid, your booking will be confirmed and we will send you confirmation, a receipt for your payment and access to our online ‘High Tea Selection Form’
6. When you are ready fill in our step by step selection form including your details, food selections, & extras if any, then sign and submit.
7. Advise final guest numbers 7 days before your function and we will adjust your order. Full balance to be paid prior to the event date
On the day
8. Position your tables and chairs before our arrival (if you have not hired them from us)
9. We will arrive armed with all the china, linen, food and extras to begin laying your tables, aiming to complete the set-up just before your guests arrive:
– We refrigerate the sweets, milk, and cream, and fill up the hot water urn to boil for the tea
– We lay out tablecloths
– We set out teacups, saucers, side plates and cake stands, and lay out the cutlery, napkins and high tea guides
– We arrange the sandwich platters, teapots, and milk and sugar jars and fill tea bowls with a variety of T2 tea bag flavours
– We begin plating up sandwiches and cover with cling film to keep them fresh
– As your start time nears, we heat the savouries (optional) and begin plating up sweets, scones, cream and jam
– We fill milk jugs with milk and add any finishing touches, ready for your event
10. Your guests arrive and you enjoy a truly memorable day
After the event
11. Rinse out the teacups, milk jugs, cream and jam bowls, remove food scraps from the plates and leave it all on one table
12. We will come back at a mutually convenient time to pack down the equipment and take it away.
13. Leave a (hopefully good) review on our website , Instagram or Facebook and tag @highteadelights or #highteadelights on Instagram
Copyright © High Tea Delights. Please do not copy.