High Tea Delights Covid-19 Policy
COVID & Government Restrictions
This policy applies at any time that the COVID-19 pandemic has an impact upon a booking by a Customer of High Tea Delights.
– We are unable to offer our services for less than 15 guests, as per our packages.
– We are unable to offer our services at public open spaces such as parks, or anywhere that shelter, electricity, running water and basic kitchen facilities are not present.
– If an event cannot take place due to restrictions imposed by public health orders or other similar government directives, (total lockdown or when gatherings of 15 or more guests is not allowed), the Customer will be entitled to request that the event is moved to a different date without charge. High Tea Delights will liaise with the Customer to help secure an alternative date, but it does not warrant that any dates specifically requested by the Customer will be available.
– In the event of moderate government restrictions (gatherings of 15 or more guests allowed), the Customer can either proceed with a reduced number of guests or postpone their event to a later date without penalty, provided that the Customer gives High Tea Delights sufficient written notice (at least 7 days prior to the event date). If less than 7 days notice prior to the event date is given, a 20% fee of the invoice total will apply to compensate for expenses already incurred by third party suppliers, labour costs, staffing costs, etc (such as time to prepare your order, expenses on ingredients for your food etc..).
– In any of the circumstances above, if the Customer elects to cancel rather than to postpone an event, the holding deposit will be forfeited and our standard cancellation policy will apply.
– In the event of cancellation due to personal reasons, anxiety over Covid-19, unhappy to proceed with reduced guests, unhappy to postpone an event etc… the holding deposit will be forfeited and our standard cancellation policy will apply.