High Tea Delights Covid-19 Policy
COVID & Government Restrictions
This policy applies at any time that the COVID-19 pandemic has an impact upon a booking by a Customer of High Tea Delights.
– If an event cannot take place due to restrictions imposed by public health orders or other similar government directives, (total lockdown or when gatherings of 15 or more guests is not allowed), the Customer will be entitled to request that the event is moved to a different date. High Tea Delights will liaise with the Customer to help secure an alternative date, but it does not warrant that any dates specifically requested by the Customer will be available.
– In the above scenario there will be no fees applicable to change the date of an event.
– In the event of moderate government restrictions (reduced number of guests but 15 or more guests allowed), the Customer can either proceed with a reduced number of guests or postpone their event to a later date without any additional fees, provided that the Customer gives High Tea Delights sufficient written notice (at least 7 days prior to the event date).
– In the event of moderate government restrictions (reduced number of guests but 15 or more guests allowed), if the Customer decides to postpone their event by giving High Tea Delights less than 7 days notice prior to the event date, a 20% fee of the invoice total will apply to compensate for expenses already incurred by third party suppliers, staffing costs, labour costs, etc (such as time devoted to your order, expenses on ingredients for your food etc..).
– In any of the circumstances above, if the Customer elects to cancel rather than to postpone an event, the holding deposit will be forfeited and our standard cancellation policy will apply.
– In the event of cancellation due to personal reasons, anxiety over Covid-19, unhappy to proceed with reduced guests, unhappy to postpone an event etc… the holding deposit will be forfeited and our standard cancellation policy will apply.