Food & Catering Only T's & C's
Ordering & Delivery/Pickup Options
Placing an Order:
– Orders must be placed at least 2 working days in advance.
– At this stage we do not offer delivery of orders of less than $500. However, this may change in the near future.
Orders without sandwiches Pickup days/times:
Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 9:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesdays 9:30am to 11am
Saturdays 8:30am to 11:00am (Not available Mondays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
Orders with sandwiches Pickup days/times:
Saturdays 8:30am to 11:00am
Delivery of larger/corporate orders can be available on a case by case basis.
In case we deliver and noone is there:
If there is no one to accept a delivery at the specified address, we will call the contact number you have given to us. If contact can’t be made, your order will be returned back to base.
What happens next:
– If your order could not be delivered, it must be picked up from our base in Bexley within 3 days of the delivery date. (Excludes Sundays & Public Holidays)
Please note our driver cannot wait more than 10 mins because he has a very busy schedule!
Allergies, Storage & Food Safety
Our products may contain allergens, such as nuts, eggs, wheat etc… If you, or anyone else is allergic to a specific ingredient, please make sure you read the descriptions of the items you order carefully, to ensure the person with the allergy does not consume them
After a product is delivered or picked up, it becomes the responsibility of the client to ensure the product is stored suitably to prevent damage. All sweet items should be refrigerated as soon as possible. All sweet items have a shelf life of 4 days if refrigerated.
At this stage we do not offer customisation of our products therefore we will not be able to satisfy customer requests to make changes any aspect of our products as presented on our website.
Cancellations, Refunds & Changes:
Cancellations and Refunds
– We accept cancellations and will provide a full store credit refund if an order is cancelled on a weekday 24 hours prior to the delivery date.
– Cancellation requests sent on the weekend will be considered as a Monday morning cancellation and the above condition will apply.
– Cancellation requests of less than 24 hours will not be accepted.
– Although we are happy to apply store credit when your cancellation request satisfies the conditions above, we will not offer cash refunds.
Changes to your order
– Any changes to your order must be requested at least 24hrs prior to the delivery date.
– The Credit card used to place the original order will be charged for the additional order items where applicable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order outside the specified days above?
Larger orders over $800 can be processed outside the specified days (Excludes Sundays & Public Holidays).
Can you deliver straight to my function?
Yes we can, keeping in mind that we can’t promise a specific time (example: 12:30pm) and there has to be a time window as per our checkout options. (Excludes Sundays & Public Holidays).
Is the hot food delivered hot?
For food safety, savoury items come cooked, but chilled. If you want the items heated, you will need access to an oven or pie warmer.
Can I order some cake stands and some teacups with my food order?
Yes you can. However you will need to place a separate order for the china hire.
Are your products Halal?
Yes. Our meat suppliers are halal certified and we only use halal-based ingredients for all other food products. We do not use alcohol in any of our cakes or other sweets.
Do you cater for corporate functions?
Absolutely. We have the capacity to cater for large groups. Just tell us what you need.